We highly value our supporters and their contributions made to sustain the Savlive, and their privacy is our highest priority. To protect the privacy of our constituents, we do not rent, sell, or exchange our mailing lists, including names, email or mail addresses, and telephone numbers. We value your trust in our work and are committed to upholding the highest standards of responsible management, cost-effective fundraising, and truth in advertising.
The Savlive only collects and uses personal information (such as name, address, phone number, and email address) when someone voluntarily provides it to us. In addition, The Savlive maintains records of each donor�s giving history, which are utilized for distributing receipts and acknowledgment letters for donations, informing supporters of important news and upcoming events, internal analysis and review, optimizing the efficiency of our fundraising systems, and complying with requirements as mandated by federal law. Constituents may request not to be solicited in the future, opt out of informational mailings, and to be recognized anonymously.
1. Savlive collects information from the users in a number of ways, for example when the user:
- Makes a donation
- Signs up for a campaign
- Signs up to stay updated
2. While forwarding a donation for Savlive the well-wishers have to submit some personal information as it would help us ensuring genuine contributions:
- Your name
- Your email and mailing address
- Your telephone number
- Your payment processing details
- Any other data as required
Normal Website Usage
Most areas of the AIF website can be visited and enjoyed without revealing any personal information. During a normal website visit, the only information we collect is the name of your Internet service provider, the browser and type of machine used, the pages you request, the date and time of those requests, and any website that referred you to us. AIF uses this information to measure activity on the site to ensure we offer a web experience that is useful, informative, and relevant. We do not collect or store any personally identifiable information such as your name, contact details including emails, phone numbers, or addresses. We do not collect any other information without the visitor�s knowledge and permission.
Visitors have the option of signing up for email updates from the Savlive to keep them regularly informed of news and events related to our mission. Interested visitors must provide Savlive with your name, email address and mailing address. Savlive holds this information in complete confidence and will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise reveal this information to a third party. Subscribers have the option to unsubscribe from our email list at the bottom of each email update.
As with most other Internet sites, Savlive uses �cookies� to track a visitor�s activity on our site as well as record the IP address of each visitor to this site when you enter your email address for certain features of the site, such as commenting on blogs. Savlive utilizes cookies, small data files stored on your computer, to recognize you when you return to this website for site preferences, and for authenticating and tracking website visitors. We use this data to administrate the website effectively, diagnose and resolve server issues, and gather broad information about what regions and domains our visitors come from and which areas on the site are most visited. Cookies tell us your geographic information and from which domain you visited us, but do not contain any personally identifiable information (such as your name or email address).
Savlive appreciates the trust our donors bestow upon us to meet their philanthropic goals and strives to meet the highest standard of stewardship excellence. Your donations online are safe and secure, and Savlive does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to any third parties. We utilize industry-standard technology for secure data collection and encryption to protect your privacy through SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). Your financial information that is collected (credit card and/or banking information) is used for billing purposes for the donation(s) pledged, and is not stored after the donation(s) is processed. Contact information entered on the order form is used to send orders and process donations, and for Savlive to issue tax receipts, acknowledgment letters of your donations, and to get in touch with visitors as necessary to resolve any customer service issues. Additionally, the information is used to provide other information about Savlive. Donors may opt out of these mailings.
Links to Other Websites
This site contains web links to third party sites. Savlive is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, which may differ from our practices. We encourage you to take the time to review and understand the practices of these sites before providing any information.
This policy is in effect as of October 1, 2012.
Use of Personal Information/Data 1. General browsing Savlive website is anonymous and it does not register the user's personal information except the time, date and place of visits and the name of internet service provider. This data is used only for statistics and diagnosis. 2. By signing up for various services offered by Savlive, the user explicitly authorizes us to collect information based on the user�s usage. The information is used to help provide a better experience to the user and is used as per the user�s specified instructions. 3. Savlive keeps the user information strictly confidential and this information is secured safely. All relevant information collected through Savlive website is handled and used by internal and authorized officials only. It is never shared with any external agencies or third party individuals. 4. Savlive uses the information given to it in the following ways: - To keep an accurate record of all the donations received - To update users about its happenings and developments through bulletins and newsletters, with an option of not to subscribe for the same - To make sure the user is receiving the most appropriate and relevant information - To find out more about the people who are visiting the Savlive website, donating, or joining its campaigns 5. Usually, Savlive does not store user data. In case of specific sign-ups, the data is stored as per user request. The user can opt to delete all the information he/she has provided by simply requesting such by mail. All information, without exception, will be deleted in two working days.
Privacy of e-mail lists
Individuals who join Savlive�s mailing lists via its website or through its campaigning engagements are added to its email database. Savlive does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
1. Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by Savlive when a user visits the website. These will be placed in the hard disk of the user�s computer and enable Savlive to recognise the user when he/she visits the website again.
2. The user can configure his/her browser so that it responds to cookies the way he/she deems fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. The users may check their browser�s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per individual behaviour.
1. Savlive uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that the donor�s browser is able to support.
2. Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
External Web Services
1. Savlive uses a number of external web services on its site to display content within its web pages. For example, to display video it uses YouTube. As with the social media buttons, Savlive cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on the user�s consumption of the content embedded on its site.
3. Savlive is not expressly or impliedly responsible for, or liable to any loss or damage caused to a user by the collection, use and retention of Personal Information by such website in any manner whatsoever. It is important that the users review the privacy policies of all websites they visit before disclosing any information to such websites.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Welcome to this web-site of Savlive. We make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for the social cause on payment gateway as under:-
- No refund/cancellation for the donated amount by any donor will not be entertained, the online donations through the online payment gateway. - No cash or refund of money will be allowed.
- If any in-kind support received by the donor from anywhere the material will be reached to the poorest of the poorer communities.
- Once received the donation for a cause will not be refunded to the donor. No cancellation to be made. The donation will be used for the community development, children education or women�s empowerment.
Terms of Usage
2. The Websites have been created by Savlive. The Websites and their contents, including, without limitation, all text and images, are owned and/or licensed by Savlive. Reproduction, distribution, republication or retransmission of the Websites material is prohibited unless the prior written permission of Savlive has been obtained. Linking to the Websites is permitted for charitable and/or non-commercial purposes; however, Savlive reserves the right to prohibit linking to the Websites for any reason in its sole discretion.
3. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Savlive or its partners, vendors or licensors used herein (including, but not limited to, the Savlive name and the Savlive logo) (collectively �Marks�) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Savlive or its partners, vendors or licensors. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify the Marks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Website, without Savlive�s prior written consent. The use of the Marks on any other website or network computer environment is not allowed. Savlive prohibits the use of the Marks as a �hot� link on or to any other website unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance.
4. No Warranty. The content on the Websites has been prepared by Savlive for general informational purposes only. While reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the information in the Websites is accurate, the information is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. ALL WEBSITES INFORMATION IS PROVIDED ON AN �AS-IS WHERE-IS� BASIS. No warranty is made as to the accuracy of the content on the Websites. Savlive reserves the right to change Websites content as needed, with retroactive effect as designated, to correct any errors or other information that may have been posted.
6. Framing Websites. Running or displaying the Websites or any information or material displayed on the Websites in frames or through similar means on another website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to the Websites must comply with all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
7. Access and Interference. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Websites for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (a) take any action that, in our sole discretion, imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (b) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites or any activities conducted on the site; or (c) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Websites.
8. Security of Communications/Information. While Savlive makes reasonable efforts to secure communications over the Websites, which may vary depending on the content of the information transmitted, Savlive does not provide secure transactions at all times. For example, scholarship application information submitted by the User is transmitted through SSL encrypted communication methods, while other transmissions like general User email questions are not. Savlive also makes reasonable efforts to maintain security measures and tools to protect against the loss or theft of information collected through the Websites. However, no security measures can ensure complete privacy and confidentiality of information, and Savlive cannot guarantee, and makes no warranty regarding, the security of any information transmitted or collected.
9. User Actions and User-Provided Information. Users agree that any information provided to Savlive shall be accurate and complete. Users agree not to provide information to Savlive that relates to any individuals (other than themselves) or entities without the permission of the individual or entity referenced. Users agree not to use the Websites in any manner that may be infringing, for a commercial/advertising purpose, threatening, false, misleading, libellous, defamatory, obscene, or give rise to any criminal or civil liability. Users agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to User�s use of the Websites.
10. No Users Under 13. The Websites are intended for use by individuals who are 13 years old or older. The Websites are not directed at children, and any individuals who are under 13 years of age should not use the Websites.
11. User Feedback. Savlive welcomes feedback about the Websites from Users. Users acknowledge and agree that any feedback, or any other information, provided shall become the sole property of Savlive, and Savlive may use such feedback or information in any manner in its sole discretion.
12. Users may receive Savlive announcements via email or other methods based on prior interactions Users may have had with the Websites. To unsubscribe to such announcements, Users should follow the �unsubscribe� instructions provided in the email sent, or contact email@example.com.
13. User Assumption of Risk; Release and Indemnification. Users assume all risks related to use of the Websites. Each User agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Savlive (including its affiliates, officers, directors, members, employees, agents and representatives) harmless from and against any losses, damages, liabilities or costs of any nature related in any manner to the use of the Websites by such User. Savlive shall not be liable to Users or any other parties for any claims for damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive, based on any cause of action whatsoever relating to use of the Websites by any person or entity.
14. Users Who are Governmental Employees or Officials. Savlive welcomes governmental employees and officials to peruse the Savlive Websites. If you choose to contact Savlive for further information, you acknowledge that you are contacting Savlive on behalf of your governmental body/agency to request the input and expertise of Savlive for technical assistance on a specific project.
Use of this site is provided by Savlive subject to the following Terms and Conditions: Savlive reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Savlive are provided �as is� without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Savlive be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
Savlive does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Savlive. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Savlive to use any item displayed. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Savlive). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
Savlive takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Savlive has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Savlive approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Social Welfare Service is a registered at A-204 Dynasty Business Park,
Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri East.
Near JB Nagar Metro Station.
Mumbai:- 400 049.
The Savlive provides you the website www.savlive.com . Please read the terms and conditions, which are legally binding, before using the site or the services. Do not use this site or the services if you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions. Savlive holds the copyright to all materials provided on our website. While you may browse through them, all materials on our site, including artwork, photographs, graphics, audio clips, video clips, stories, and trademarks, are the sole property of Savlive.
Savlive maintains this site for your personal use. This website is protected by Indian and international laws of copyright, trademark, and unfair competition.
You may copy and distribute content from this site provided that:
-- It is reproduced in its entirety in its original form; you may not edit the substance of the content, or change or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices; all material reproduced from Savlive should be with permission of Savlive; the copies are distributed only for the non-commercial purposes;
To request permission for any usage and reproduction of the content(s), contact firstname.lastname@example.org . In no event may Savlive trademarks, graphics, artwork or other visual or audio elements be reproduced separately from the textual content associated with them on the site.
Savlive reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions periodically.